[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Tiger Trail Travel, started FairTrek as an innovative tourism project that aims to assist in the development of communities in need.
Working with communities, local partners, NGO’s and villagers themselves, FairTrek has created exceptional trails and activities that allow visitors access to remote villages and thus providing new economic growth and alternative income in the communities. Our vision is to enhance the quality of life of all local communities through tourism. We believe that everyone can make a change!
Here are some of our projects and the impact we have made.
- Adobe Eco Bungalow – Long Lao Mai Village
- Community based tourism projects in the Nam Et-Phou Louey
- Painting school and Fencing – Moud Village – 2015
- Eco Bungalow Nong Khouay Grand Opening
- Meeting house fence – Long Lao Mai – 2017
- Luang Prabang Welcomes a New Pediatric Hospital
- Bathroom – Long Lao Gao Village – 2016
- A community project day shared with the YSEALI 2016 young leaders.
- Interview with Masaru Takayama, chair of the Asian Ecotourism Network
- Fair Trek in The ASEAN Ecotourism Forum 2016